Friday, July 31, 2009

What do i do?

Im a high school senior and ive already been accepted into a couple of universities on condition that i maintain all my classes with a grade of C or higher. Well, im failing my physics class and Ive tried everything from tutoring to changing the class, but the administration wouldnt change it for me, and tutoring doesnt work cause i just dont understand anything in that class. Im afraid the colleges will withdraw my admission status when they see my transcripts and its almost the end of semester 1, anyone ever been in a similar situation? What to do? I gotta go to college.

What do i do?
I would suggest contacting the colleges. I'm sure they have seen this sort of thing before and if you explain your situation maybe they would have the answer... Until then, keep giving physics your best shot. Good luck!
Reply:try dropping a class you don't really need, and spend the extra time with the physics class. if you're in any activities, try dropping one of those, too. Also try talking to your guidance counselor, that's what they're there for!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment