Thursday, July 30, 2009

Anyone want to hire me?

female, 20 yrs. old, living in N.C. willing to relocate. Can cook (went to school for it) used to work in a law firm as a secretary. Used to take care of family small store. Did everything except the bills. Used to tutor on the summers, Baby sitting. SO basically, I can take care of kids, cook and type or answer phones for you or sell things. I'm trustworthy, never stole anything except when I was young and I took my brothers shoe. but it was just funny. The only one thing I can't do is drive. I know, 21st century but it's a fear of mine. I can learn but getting behind the wheels causes me to well long story short, can't breath. Or do you know any body looking for someone like me. I've done the resume thing and apparently everyone needs a driver.

Anyone want to hire me?
sure ill hire u





u can do my cooking and cleaning





come on over when u want


No comments:

Post a Comment