Friday, July 31, 2009

Possible science colleges that are good for me?

I want to look at colleges that may work for me I am interested in MIT but unfortunetly that probobly wont work. Here is my info to help: I am currently a sophomore. In my freshman year I got all A's and B's with all standard classes.


In sophomore year which is what I am in now I am taking 2 honors classes and the rest standard. So far I am pretty confident that I will have all A's in every single class. Honors chem and history are the two honors.


In junior year I am planning on taking AP Chem and am commited to getting a 5 on the exam, I am also taking APUSH, Honors algebra 2, comp science, standard english. Also on saturdays I am taking an Honors level organic chemistry course too.


For senior year I have planned AP US Govt, AP Physics C mechanics, Honors Trig/math analysis, prolly standard english and AP comp science. As for the SAT I am currently studying very hard right now for it with books/tutor. I also do a sport for this year and the next 2 years and am looking at science club

Possible science colleges that are good for me?
Here is a site for US colleges and uni's: http://www.utexas.edu/world/univ





For general career info: http://www.bls.gov/oco and can search registered nurses, chemists, physicians or such.
Reply:I know of a school that has GREAT science (especially engineering), that you could get into, and is amazing.





Behold:





Purdue University





You+Purdue=Amazing Things

narcissus

No comments:

Post a Comment