Thursday, July 30, 2009

How to get better grades?

Well, to sum it everything up; I'm doing really terrible this year. Last year I got mostly A's with one or two B's. Now that I'm a freshmen my grades have really sucked.





On first semester I got two A's, three C's, and two D's. I'm taking all honors courses and I'm really having problems keeping up with work. However, I have a 3.6-something GPA because I'm taking seven classes and D's still get full credit.





I never cut and I'm hardly absent. I am lazy though and it takes me a while to understand stuff. I'm getting B's in all of my classes now, except for the two I had a D in.





How can I keep up and get good grades? Should I get a tutor, take summer school, ect?

How to get better grades?
i suggest a tutor and maybe spen a little more time studying instead of doing whatever else you do.
Reply:Take classes at your level. Also, taking all honors courses can add up to a lot of studying and homework, which means more stress.

pansy

No comments:

Post a Comment