Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Can I Get into Northwestern,?

i have a 3.85 (93.5) gpa at a very presigious private high school (over 15% of my class got national merit). im about 10th out of 115.





national merit scholar (222/240). 80 on math. just took sat...





8th grade: alg I H, latin I


freshman: 5 honors + band


sophomore: 3 honors 2 AP + band


junior: 2 AP (physics C + latin lyric), 2 honors, 1 reg (due to course conflict)





senior (just signed up): 5 AP + astronomy





i peer tutor and have done track all through high school. i've done a mission trip to new orleans that i helped organize for my school.





i was suspended for 3 days for breaking my schools substance abuse policy. not sure if this matters.

Can I Get into Northwestern,?
Go to collegeconfidential.com -- make an account , join the fourms.. post ur whole resume there.. and they will judge you and tell you wat u need. The site has the nations best students. I have to say, that their help was essential for me getting into NYU.. i really dont know where i would be without it.. every question, i mean every question.. can be answered there.
Reply:You'll definately get in. Your course load will show the college that you are mature enough to handle college. Being a National Merit Scholar is also a significant thing. I would put money on you being admitted.

floral centerpieces

No comments:

Post a Comment