Thursday, July 30, 2009

Do you know of any good techniques for studying for tests/?

I feel really dumb but I have a D average in phyysiology and the only way that I can pass the class with a C is to make a very good grade on the last test. I study a lot. I go to a tutor twice a week. I listen to audio supplements of the class. This is a college class and I have been out of school for quite a while, but I am making all A's in my other classes. This next test is over 7 chapters. The last test had 120 questions and we had an hour and 20 min to take the test. I think I just panic when it is time to take the test more than any thing. There is no way to learn so much info in such a short time. Any suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated!!

Do you know of any good techniques for studying for tests/?
Don't panic relax when taking a test study hard and clear your mind of stuff that messes you up and also don't think about anything except your grade and the test Focus and you will do fine good luck!!!
Reply:Flash cards really work for me.


I also try to associate everything I read with a real life experience so that it's easy to remember under stress

daisy

No comments:

Post a Comment