Thursday, July 30, 2009

I need to turn my life around :(?

Last year I f*cked around in college and when it came down to exams I came out with a C, D %26amp; failed the other subject. I thought it was okay since I can use the exams this year to up them grades while dropping one subject and taking another.





I picked another subject and thought it was so piss easy that I started bunking off lessons, but my exam result says otherwise. I failed that class and now have to re-sit it in the summer along with my other exams.





How do I turn this around? What motivation can I use? My teachers tell me if I put my mind to it I am one of the better students and its true. 2 years ago I was failing Physics but then I got a tutor and I was coming out with A's in all the tests our teacher set us.





I'm so disorganised as well. Papers are everywhere, my notepad has notes from all these different subjects and my room is a complete mess. I look at all my other friends and they're coming out with A's and B's and here I am coming out with D's





How can I turn this around?

I need to turn my life around :(?
maybe you could use some more time to organise and revise for your exams and less time with your mates through your study period. the more you revise the more you will learn and in that case you should have no problem in succeeding. if thers anybody putting you down e.g stress related or something like that, that could cause you to fall off your exams to.
Reply:Put your laptop away for a week!


Your life will change

floral

No comments:

Post a Comment