Thursday, July 30, 2009

I have finished my 12th standard this year and have done badly in maths. now i have taken BSc comp. sci.......

its not that i dont like maths - if i understand it then i like it. but my greatest problem is CALCULUS!!!!!!!!!! i still dont know even the C of calculus which was the main reason for my bad maths marks. now to my horror i have to study calculus in U.G again! this is going to be advanced too! i really dont know what to do? if i go for tution then they will teach me only BSc calculus and not from the basics which is what i want to learn. should i go for a private tutor with a request to teach me the basics again? it is quite embarrasing and i am not the bold type so i dont discuss or clarify any doubts with anyone! what should i do???? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!

I have finished my 12th standard this year and have done badly in maths. now i have taken BSc comp. sci.......
i know it is tough to understand calculus. in that you need to work, analyze %26amp; apply.





better brush up the formulas before B.Sc classes start.





study all the basics %26amp; come on don't be shy. be bold enough to clarify your doubts with u'r classmates or senior's if not with your teachers.





some books recomended are-


Thomas Finney Calculus


K c Sinha for basics





all the best for your future.


No comments:

Post a Comment