Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Revoking Acceptance Letters?

Ahhh! I was in way over my head my senior year taking much more than I thought I could handle. I received two D's in AP Physics-C and AP Calculus BC, but received A's in AP English Lit and AP Government. I am also in two leadership classes at school, which were both A's, in which we constantly do community service. I have also already been accepted into colleges, and emailed the ones I'm considering about my grades. Even with the D's i maintain a 3.6 gpa unweighted. I have also hired a tutor to help me with my calculus for second semester since I still plan to take the AP tests, come May. I was wondering what are my chances of receiving that dreaded letter revoking my acceptance?

Revoking Acceptance Letters?
First of all, I wouldn't have told them about my grades after they accepted me. You have been accepted and that's that! They will see you grades if you decide to attend their school, so it's not like you are hiding it.





Fact is, you've been accepted on the condition that you graduate from high school. That's all they've asked. Stop worrying and get busy on your studying so you won't get any more behind, okay? ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment