Saturday, May 22, 2010

Which Books wd be best for preparing for AIEEE Engineering Examination, i.e. PCM?

My background: Did my 11th grade from US, presently givin 12 CBSE EXAMS... I m sitting in AIEEE to be held on 29th April, 2007! I need a book, which is stream lined and concentrated on AIEEE only and which wd be helpful to get some stuff done in a month, as exms gettin over on 4th APril... I took C part in Maths... still gotta do B part of Maths... I m not good in Organic Chemistry.. Physics is fine... I m a below avg. student though my concepts are clear abt watevr I know...Pl. I dont want any personal tutors bugging me, and let me tell u I cant even afford one... I do have older VidyaMandir 2 yr. Correspondence course(latest, but guess wont be much helpful as it concentrates on IIT JEE) and FITJEE correspondence course( thats like 4 years old course)... n some older objective banks of KRishna. Just give me a genuine advice from uor experience, by looking at my background... THANK YOU( I understand there are no shortcuts and all othr stuff..but presently looking to maximize my outcom)

Which Books wd be best for preparing for AIEEE Engineering Examination, i.e. PCM?
hey dont worry , u can do it well.





see this link for recommended aieee books.


www.indicareer.com/entrance-exams/aiee...





my personal advice dont say yourself that you are below average.





for aieee , u need to contact cbse or experted teachers to do well.
Reply:Just be clear with ur 12th concepts its enough to score good mark .If u r free just go through the question papers.okay all the best


success is getting what u want happiness is wanting what u get so work hard to get success.


No comments:

Post a Comment