Monday, May 24, 2010

Does He Like Me or............?

A guy friend of mine is always looking at me. We've become really good friends and we're always flirting with eachother. Even our teacher tries to keep us as far apart as possible because she thinks we're going out, but he told me today that he thinks that these 2 grls in his Math tutoring class are rele hot! He tells me he loves me(in a friend kinda way) but im starting to like him. Does he like me back? or does he like the other grls? The other grls dont go 2 my skool so i c him more often then they do. HEEELPP!

Does He Like Me or............?
It sounds like he likes you, he might have just brought the other two girls up to see how you would react. If you like him back maybe one day when you guys are hanging out you should get on the subject and ask. :)
Reply:Ah, that old trick. Girl, he definitely likes you. He is only trying to make you jealous. And you said it yourself, you two flirt. It doesn't matter if you are only "just friends" you like each other. Though, if I was you, go ask him out to see if you have a chance together.


No comments:

Post a Comment