Saturday, May 22, 2010

Should I retake Algebra 2/Trig or take it in summer school?

Hello,


Currently a sophomore in high school.


I am struggling in Algebra 2/Trig right now. I barely passed the first semester with a C-. And now the 3rd quarter I am currently failing with either a F or a D. I turned in all my homework, but the last time I got a 42% but that was because I forgot to turn something in. And I failed nearly all my quizzes and tests. And it lowered my grade a lot.


Anyways, I asked my teacher and she said it would be useless for the first semester since I passed and obtained my credits, so she didn't resign me into Algebra 2/Trig, but that was only after 2 weeks of the 1st semester.


So I just need to obtain my credits for 2nd semester and I actually want to learn the material. But summer school is useless, and we don't have much money for tutoring.


Would I not be able to graduate from high school if I actually have 1 year less of credits in math(I'm passing all my other classes though)?


Thanks!

Should I retake Algebra 2/Trig or take it in summer school?
dear wtt u hav done till nw is gd,,..


bt u wana learn,,so try by urself n tak help of oder close frnds,,n try 2 solve sum external papers

clematis

No comments:

Post a Comment