Saturday, May 22, 2010

What are my chance of gettin into Upenn? (Scale of 1-10, what are my weaknesses?)?

Im a junior





here are my Credentials:





3.85 GPA


Took 5 APs ( taking 3 more in senior year)





Top 10% Class (at least)


Sat: Reading- 710 Writing- 730 Math- 760 =(2200)


Act: C- 32 (W- 34 M-32 R- 33 Sci- 29)


Varsity Fencing (since 7th grade) County champion


JV-9 Soccer


Clubs:


National Honor Society


Spanish Honor Society


Youth Decide


Peer Tutoring


Photography Club


Awards:


Toshiba Exploravision Contest (honorable mention)


AMC Math test- Second Place (semi-finalist)


National Merit (commendable at least- PSAT 2130)


All-County and All-State for Fencing


Qualified for Junior Olympics and Summer Nationals (fencing)





Volunteer and Research Work:





Queens Hospital


Downstate Hospital (research)


Beth-Israel Hospital


(im included in several medical journals, just my name)





thanks

What are my chance of gettin into Upenn? (Scale of 1-10, what are my weaknesses?)?
As a UPenn reject, I can tell you that you are deserving to be a part of that fine institution! BUT, what will you do to stand out on your application. Everyone who applies to Penn is smart, no doubt about it.


In my opinion it looks good for you, of course it also depends how far away you live, the farther away you are the better of a chance of them accepting you! On a scale of 1 to 10 I would say you were a 7 or 8! Keep up the good work and I hope it all works out for you!!


No comments:

Post a Comment