Monday, May 24, 2010

Heart broken...please reas this and just help me out...i feel so hopless nd coul use some advice...?

Theres this guy i reallly like.my best friend and him like eachother too...they wnt out like 3 times nd broke up....i thought i could havea chance....i even told him i like him...me nd him r like best frnds too but it dosnt seem to b something he cares about...i told my best frnd how much it hurts me when they go out...she seemed understanding.... but likea week later on msnger she showed me this conversation of her nd the guy flirting ND BLAH BLAH BLAH!!! i feel like crying so much..Anyways i kno her nd the guy have been through alot..so i dnt wna get betweent them....i wna b happy for my 2 best frnds but how can i b when my hearts beeing completly broken....im not trying to bea drama queen...but it hurts to c them soo happy....any advice? i try keeping my mind off it by joining soccer...but the guy is always watchin the prctice....i joined the play...hes in it to....i go to tutoring nd hes there..nd in track shes there...my question is how am i gona stop this everyday pain?

buy flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment