Sunday, August 2, 2009

Will failing in the area of Mathematics effect my goal of becoming an attorney at all???

I'm so desperate, i'm failing math (well it's called geometry here but still) , i keep and i keep and i keep trying and trying but i just don't get it, i know it's very important in life because almost everything is mathematics, but i just can't, i have a D in that class and i know as much as i try i can't put it up... I've stayed with the teacher for extra tutoring, didn't work, went to sylvan learning center, didn't work , =[ , i cry at night because i think to myself that as a result of my poor doings in that department i can't go to college... is this true? i have A's in EVERY and i literally mean EVERY other subject except math! A in ap history , biology , english honors, french, and the only thing f-u-c-k-i-n-g up my life is math... is this going to prevent me from being an attorney??

Will failing in the area of Mathematics effect my goal of becoming an attorney at all???
Failing math is not the end of the world when it comes to completing 7 years of college and law school education before passing the bar exam. If you do become an attorney, make sure you hire someone to handle your fees and expenses such that you don't wind up disbarred like the attorney below who deceptively mishandled escrow accounts and the like.
Reply:Thank you very much. Report It


floral

No comments:

Post a Comment