Sunday, August 2, 2009

Best book for a crash course in AIEEE(29th April, 07) for a PCM student,kindly have a look at my background...

My background: Did my 11th grade from US, presently givin 12 CBSE EXAMS... I m sitting in AIEEE to be held on 29th April, 2007! I need a book, which is stream lined and concentrated on AIEEE only and which wd be helpful to get some stuff done in a month, as exms gettin over on 4th APril... I took C part in Maths... still gotta do B part of Maths... I m not good in Organic Chemistry.. Physics is fine... I m a below avg. student though my concepts are clear abt watevr I know...Pl. I dont want any personal tutors bugging me, and let me tell u I cant even afford one... I do have older VidyaMandir 2 yr. Correspondence course(latest, but guess wont be much helpful as it concentrates on IIT JEE) and FITJEE correspondence course( thats like 4 years old course)... n some older objective banks of KRishna. Just give me a genuine advice from uor experience, by looking at my background... THANK YOU( I understand there are no shortcuts and all othr stuff..but presently looking to maximize my outcom)

Best book for a crash course in AIEEE(29th April, 07) for a PCM student,kindly have a look at my background...
what do you want be clear dont write such big paras


No comments:

Post a Comment