Sunday, August 2, 2009

I'm doing bad in geometry and programming! What can I do?

These are my grades for the term





Chem. Honors - 83%-3.5 GPA


World History Honors-91%-4.0 GPA


German III Honors-88%- 3.8 GPA


Intro. to Programming Honors - 77%- 2.9 GPA


English CP1 (Average 4.0 class) 98% 4.0 GPA


Geometry CP1 - 60%- 0.0 GPA





That averages out to about a 3.03, not bad for my standards, but I definately want higher. What bothers me is my low geometry grade, I have seeked extra help and tutors, and I persist to do poor, and overall cause bad to my GPA, even a mediocre c in Geom. would get me up to a 3.4. Plus my parents are another problem, I'm Asian! NOOO! Chop Chop! Please help fast.

I'm doing bad in geometry and programming! What can I do?
Different teachers have different teaching methods. Is there another geometry teacher that you can switch to? If not then look for another tutor, one that can explain it to you in terms that are compatible and comparable to your way of thinking. As for the programming class if you get out of the honers class and go into a regular class would your grades go up or do you automatically get a higher grade for being in the advanced class.◙


No comments:

Post a Comment