Sunday, August 2, 2009

Help I'm failing and I have less than 3 weeks to bring it up!?

I'm failing my math class and have been most of the year. I've been trying to bring it up but eveytime it goes up to a C it goes down to an F. Yes I am trying, I'm even in tutoring.


Any ideas on how to help bring up my grade? I need to know because if I fail I will be in so much trouble and I need a scholarship, and I won't be able to get it if I fail anything after the semester.

Help I'm failing and I have less than 3 weeks to bring it up!?
How well is your tutor doing at explaining everything to you? Maybe try asking him/her to explain it in a more simpler way. Also, have you tried asking your teacher for help? They are the best at helping you out with assignments.

columbine

No comments:

Post a Comment