Sunday, August 2, 2009

Shyness Problem?

Ok, I am 14 years old, in the ninth grade, I recently had surgery, and went back late to school. For the past 2 weeks i've been at school i've hardly uttered a word in class, like jokes I have (I think they're good too). I also had home tutoring during the time I was absent from my teacher. Now the problem is I am scared





a) no one will laugh at my jokes


b) my teacher will not be used to seeing me like this, because I was quiet at home when she tutored me, and it would just be weird seeing me all talkative and making jokes in class, which I also hope won't annoy her, but she's fairly lenient


c) everyone will not take my jokes seriously since I was serious before, and think i'm serious, and not laugh


d) people will not laugh at my jokes because they aren't funny


e) I will talk all of a sudden, and kids will think it's weird seeing me all talkative now and talk a lot, whereas before I barely ever talked


f) Will girls and everyone like me if I change like this?


Please give good answer

Shyness Problem?
Be yourself. If you're a jokester, people will appreciate your funny side as well as your serious side. Adolesence is a time for growing up and changing.





Your teacher isn't going to think anything is weird about you. You were in recovery when she tutored you and people are (usually) not the same in one-on-one situations as they are in group settings.





And if people don't laugh at your jokes, come up with new ones. You'll do fine.


No comments:

Post a Comment