Sunday, August 2, 2009

My grades need help!! SERIOUS EMERGENCY!?

ok so im in the 6th grade and these r my grades:


social studies- D


science- C


math- D


language arts- B


drama- B


band- A





now today is sunday april 27. what can i do to bring my grades up to at least A's and B's. my school year ends may 22, thursday. i need to bring my grade up in two weeks. please i beg of you do NOT say how i wont have enough time, or how im gonna have 2 settle with a C, or how i will be repeating or summer school. cause that makes me REALLY tense.


just tell me what i should do. like retaking tests, tutors... ect. and advice plz!!!!! I REALLY WANT 2 MAKE IT 2 SEVENTH GRADE WITH GOOD GRADES! THX IN ADVANCE! 10 POINTS 4 WHOEVER HAS THE MOST AND BEST ADVICE!





LUV YALL


kristy! xoxo

My grades need help!! SERIOUS EMERGENCY!?
if you read your text books out loud in class, then ask the teacher if you can take notes. if you don't , take notes any way. find out how to make an outline any start studying at least 5 days before the test. ask your teacher for possible extra credit points. if you have worksheets about the lesson, have your mom check them( if you can take them home as homework). i am in 6th grade and i do this all the time. its not cheat. my teacher even mentioned it in class. call your friends if you need help on something. have a study group. invite your friends and you can all study together. but be careful. make sure your studying and not just goofing around. one more thing, make studying fun. make poems or songs to help you remember stuff. or find some that are already made. hope this helps!
Reply:It's simple. Some things you can do are: study to ace every test, do every homework assignment that you have left, and ace the final. You can also ask your teachers for extra credit. After that, you will just have to accept the grade you earned, and work harder next year whether you get the grades you want or not.


No comments:

Post a Comment